EXPERIENCE YOUR MONTANA BREAKOUT SESSION
SIGN UP FOR A FAM TRIP
As the gateway to Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake, Kalispell is in the middle of Montana’s most iconic natural places. With an ideal year-round environment — sure to appeal to your attendees — it is always a good time to bring your meeting, convention or event to Kalispell.
Learn the lay of our land firsthand — register below for Kalispell’s upcoming spring 2018 Familiarization Trip for event planners. (Can’t attend this spring? Fill out the application and include your availability for a fall 2018 Kalispell CVB trip.)
When: June 2018
What: Visit Kalispell’s unique venues, wide array of meeting and exhibit spaces, and acclaimed outdoors sites.
Registration deadline: April 1, 2018
- Cruise the crystalline waters of Flathead Lake, the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi River.
- Explore Glacier National Park — this breathtaking, unspoiled wilderness is known as the Crown of the Continent — for views of alpine meadows, towering peaks and sparkling lakes.
- Experience farm-to-table meals alfresco.
- Tour meeting venues that happen to also be historic residences or art and local history museums.
- Ride horseback through the countryside and experience Kalispell’s cowboy roots with a barbecue, folk singing and fireside tales.
- Bike paved paths through history on converted railroad tracks that once comprised the Great Northern Railway.
- Check out Kalispell’s convention hotels where modern amenities meet genuine Western hospitality.
Inclusions: Airfare, lodging, meals and entrance fees (where applicable).
Eligibility: Meeting planners must complete the online application by April 1, 2018 for the spring 2018 trip, and currently book five or more meetings annually with an attendance per meeting of 25 – 500 guests.
If you have questions prior to submitting your application, please contact Group Sales Manager Dawn Jackson at 406-758-2820 or by email.
Disclaimer: June’s trip will not take place unless at least four eligible planners attend.